Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries are your best bet when it comes to a durable battery that’s going to last. Less sensitive than a Lipo battery and not susceptible to battery life memory loss like Nickel Cadmium battery packs; NiMH batteries offer the best of both worlds. Great for entry to mid-level players who just want to enjoy the game without having to worry about their batteries. The nunchuk configuration is specifically designed for use with crane stocks where each of the two battery sticks are inserted into separate crane stock tubes. However, nunchuk batteries can also be used in many other airsoft AEGs that feature varying battery storage areas inside the gun. If you’re new to airsoft and need a battery to power your brand new gun, this is probably your best option! We always recommend a spare!
Battery Care Tips:
- Allow batteries to come to room temperature before charging
- Never attempt to charge a battery in below freezing temperatures
- Do not exceed the recommended charging time
- Do not charge your device on soft surfaces, such as a couch or bed. Soft surfaces can trap heat around the battery
- Use your battery charger in a place you can keep an eye on it in case it overheats
- Use the charger that came with your device. If you need to buy or replace a charger, make sure the voltage and current are compatible with your device