This compact 7.4V Li-Po battery is a slim split cell battery which can be placed almost anywhere in an AEG airsoft gun. Being a Li-Po battery, the overall size is reduced, but performance is not sacrificed. This little battery can pack is perfect for PDW’s, SMG’s and other lightweight and compact AEG airsoft guns.
Li-Po batteries give a stable rate of fire throughout its use. There is no decrease in performance when firing, and the battery can be charged between games to maximize your time on the field.
- Configuration: 2 split-cell
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Capacity: 1300mAh
- 20C continuous discharge rate of 26 amps with 32.5 amp bursts
- Comes with align balance connector
- Dimensions: 21.5mm x 14.4mm x 130mm
- Idea for M90 to M120 upgrades
- Replaces a 8.4V to 9.6V NiMH pack
Note: To prolong the life of a Li-Po battery, never completly discharge the battery. When your rate of fire drops, do not continue to fire, remove the battery and charge the battery. When charging you MUST use a Li-Po compatible charger. There are no exceptions to this, using a non Li-Po compatible charger will damage the battery. Whenever storing battery, ensure the battery is fully charged first.
Battery Care Tips:
- Allow batteries to come to room temperature before charging
- Never attempt to charge a battery in below freezing temperatures
- Do not exceed the recommended charging time
- Do not charge your device on soft surfaces, such as a couch or bed. Soft surfaces can trap heat around the battery
- Use your battery charger in a place you can keep an eye on it in case it overheats
- Use the charger that came with your device. If you need to buy or replace a charger, make sure the voltage and current are compatible with your device