ASG 7.4v 1000mAh Brick LiPo Battery
Compact size make this Li-Po battery pack perfect for Airsoft guns that uses mini type batteries as well as custom modified Airsoft guns and for AN/ Peq-5 boxes. It will outperform and outlast traditional 7 or 8 cell NiCad or NiMH batteries.
- Configuration: Single pack.
- Voltage: 7.4V.
- Capacity : 1000mAh.
- Comes with align balance connector.
- Dimensions: 58x29x17mm (2,4×1,2×0,7 in.)
- Size compatible with mini-type batteries.
- This pack is ideal for M90 to M120 upgrades.
- Replaces an 8.4V to 9.6V NiMH pack.
- Ultra-advanced Li-Po battery technology.
To prolong the life of a Li-Po battery:
Never completely discharge the battery.
Stop using the battery the moment you hear the Rate of Fire decreases
IMPORTANT: you must use a Li-Po charger, no exceptions.
The biggest reasons to use a Li-Po are its smaller size and better power efficiency. Most Li-Po batteries are about the same size as a mini-type battery and are equal in power to a large type NiMH battery. No need for battery slings or big batteries strapped on to guns. Li-Po is a power source for small carbines, PDW’s, SMG’s, etc. that doesn’t require you to spoil the look of the gun, or run the risk of running out of power in the middle of a battle.
Unlike traditional batteries, Li-Po gives a stable Rate of Fire, through-out its use. Also, it is not necessary to discharge Li-Po batteries before charging them, allowing the battery to be charged in-between games.
Battery Care Tips:
- Allow batteries to come to room temperature before charging
- Never attempt to charge a battery in below freezing temperatures
- Do not exceed the recommended charging time
- Do not charge your device on soft surfaces, such as a couch or bed. Soft surfaces can trap heat around the battery
- Use your battery charger in a place you can keep an eye on it in case it overheats
- Use the charger that came with your device. If you need to buy or replace a charger, make sure the voltage and current are compatible with your device