Paint. Compete. Perform.
This tagline announces the debut of the first officially licensed GLOCK T4E marker for paintball enthusiasts. Players can now experience the perfection of a .43-caliber GLOCK replica. The all-new marker is an authentic counterpart of the GLOCK 17 Gen5 and is compatible with the full range of GLOCK-typical accessories. Made in Germany from top-grade materials, this CO2-operated marker will prevail in any match and is ideal for training scenarios at home.
The limited First Edition comes in an original GLOCK pistol case and includes four additional backstraps (sizes medium and large, each with and without beavertail).
PAINT. Whether used as a backup marker or operated in a pistol-only mode during MagFed paintball, the GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E is optimized to meet all the requirements of ambitious competitors. The 8-round magazine, which can hold either paint- or powderballs in caliber .43, also accommodates a 12-gram CO2 cartridge that can be swapped without tools in seconds when on the field. Routine handling and intuitive operation are essential for accuracy. With precise dimensions, the GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E marker gives you familiar handling and allows operators to choose from a wide range of accessories and attachments on the market for its GLOCK live-fire counterpart. A quick-piercing magazine is available as an optional accessory. When you need a new cartridge, you just insert it and pierce it with a light blow at the bottom of the magazine.
COMPETE. With its CNC-machined aluminum slide (AW 7075), powerful blowback, and first class workmanship, this marker cuts a good figure alongside the 9-mm Luger original. Gen5- typical features like the ambidextrous slide stop lever, front serrations, and reversible magazine release contribute to an authentic appearance and ensure good handling. The polymer frame accommodates original backstraps, the rear sight is compatible with tuning parts of the GLOCK accessories market, and extremely tight manufacturing tolerances ensure a secure fit in most standard holsters from makers like Blackhawk, Safariland, and GLOCK.
PERFORM. The GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E sets new standards for markers and players. Its superior performance is the result of meticulous development work and precision manufacturing according to our rigorous quality standards – Made in Germany. Make no mistake, the GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E paintball marker is the game-changing solution the mag-fed paintball world has been yearning for.
GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E Features
- First officially licensed .43-caliber GLOCK T4E paintball marker
- Ideal for MagFed paintball and training purposes
- Up to 360 fps (110 meters per second)
- CNC-machined slide made of high-strength aluminum (AW 7075)
- Realistic Blowback Slide Action
- Polymer frame with optional lanyard attachment
- Ambidextrous slide stop lever, reversible magazine release button
- Automatic trigger safety
- Magazine (8 rds) with tool-free CO₂ capsule piercing
- Optional Quick-Piercing Magazine available as product accessory
- Compatible with GLOCK sights, GLOCK holsters, and many other aftermarket parts
- Up to 90 shots from one CO2 capsule
- Made in Germany
- Limited First Edition comes with 4 backstraps, tool, and GLOCK case