Scorpion EVO 3 A1 B.E.T. AEG Airsoft Gun
The Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Carbine AEG Airsoft Gun has been envisioned, developed and built by ASG, to bring the Airsoft operator as close to the experience of handling the real EVO 3 as possible. Like a real gun, the EVO 3 will stop firing when its magazine runs empty, and require activation of the bolt catch after a reloaded magazine has been inserted. Where the standard in Airsoft is to replicate the exterior in appearance only, the EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing. The internals have been purpose built to deliver advanced functions by using custom electronics, while having the strength necessary to handle both powerful springs and high-speed solutions. Dominate the opposition while replicating the look and feel of a real firearm with the Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Carbine AEG Airsoft Gun.
Internals – Features and Benefits
- MOSFET Unit – The Scorpion comes equipped with a MOSFET, allowing users to enjoy the faster trigger response and ability to run 11.1V out of the box.
- Fault Detection – The Scorpion uses an advanced electronics system, unlike a standard gearbox. Using sensors to detect various operation points in the gearbox, it allows the gun to detect firing faults and enter a “safe mode” to prevent further damage to internals. -Advanced
- Multiple Firing Modes – The electronics system allows the gun to count shots, which is utilized by the 3 round burst option on the mode select. Unlike G&G’s ETU equipped models, no programming is necessary on the Scorpion, simply changing the toggle to the desired mode.
- Real Function Simulation – The electronics system incorporates sensors that detect the presence of a loaded magazine and monitor the charging handle. When operating, the gun looks for the sequence of ammunition being loaded into it, and then faux-cocked by actuating the charging handle. When the magazine runs dry, the gun detects this and stops firing until reloaded and cocked. This provides full realism for those looking for the most authentic experience in weapon operation.
- Quick Change Spring System – The Scorpion series feature a quick change spring system, allowing the user to change out their velocity spring to meet different field velocity requirements without disassembling the gun. Simply remove the stock, disengage the quick-release bolt guide, and you can change out the velocity spring.
- High Torque Motor – The Scorpion comes equipped with a high-torque motor, allowing it to turn heavier springs without issue as well as improve trigger response with lower rating springs.
Externals – Features and Benefits
- GRN Polymer Externals – The Scorpion uses a Glass Reinforced Nylon material for their receivers, making them very durable and rugged.
- Ambidextrous Operation – The Scorpion comes equipped with ambidextrous mode select switches and mag release. The charging handle and front sling mount are not fully ambidextrous, but can be easily configured for either left or right hand operation.
- Folding Stock – The standard stock on the Scorpion is a folding model for reduced profile in close quarters. It also features a slight carstock style telescope adjustment to set length according to preference.
- Hi-Visibility Sights – The Scorpion comes with a set of high visibility rod sights. Similar to an iron sight, these units have high visibility light reactive rods in them, making for easier target acquisition. If the user would prefer a different system, they are easily removable as they bolt onto the picatinny top rail.
- Glass Fiber Reinforced PA6 Polymer
- MOSFET Trigger System
- High Torque Motor
- Aluminum Gear Box
- Quick Change Spring Design
- Improved Handguard
- Continuous Picatinny Rail
- 11 M-Lok Attachment Points
- CNC Machined Muzzle Break
- 75 Round Mid-Cap Magazine
- Battery and Charger NOT INCLUDED
Inner Barrel: 407mm
Magazine Capacity: 75rd Mid-Capacity
Muzzle Velocity: ~446 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB’s)
Gearbox: Proprietary EVO 3 A1
Fire Modes: Semi / 3rd Burst / Full-Auto, Safety