The Eclipse GX2 Gravel Backpack is amazingly diverse. It’s a great size for everyday use but when the unique “Xpansion” zone is brought into play you can increase its capacity by up to 50%. Fully expanded the Eclipse GX2 Backpack will rival your current kitbag making it more than adequate for a days play.
Say goodbye to mud filled wheels and impossible grass terrain; simply hoist the bag onto your back and take it anywhere!
Personalise your backpack with the morale velcro patch placement making easier to identify your backpack from the rest of your team mates.
Take full advantage of the MOLLE style external webbing framework by attaching your playing gear & accessories.
- Morale velcro patch placement (100x100mm)
- Scratch resistant cell/mobile/sunglasses pocket
- Pack away Xpansion system increases bag capacity by up-to 50%
- Padded lumbar support, improves airflow and comfort
- Padded ergonomic shoulder straps
- Tough, light EVA protective lid
- MOLLE style webbing
- Internal padded tablet device/laptop pocket
- 2 main compartments
- 2 quick access zip side pockets
- Rear harness straps to secure smaller loads
- Connects to your compatible GX Marker Pack
- Adjustable chest strap
- Dimensions: 300x500x260mm (11.8×19.7×10.2″)
- Expanded: 300x750x260mm (11.8×29.5×10.2″)
- Volume: 39L to 59L approx
- Weight: 1.46kg (3.2lb)
- 19% Nylon
- 70% Polyester
- 2% EVA
- 7% EPE
- 2% Metal
- Cool Hand Wash Only 30 Degrees C
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- No Softener
Tags: planet, eclipse, luggage, bags, cases, kitbags, kit bags, kit-bags, backpacks, back-packs, back packs, ruksacks, ruk-sacks, ruk sacks