Planet Eclipse ETHA3 M (Mechanical) Paintball Gun
The Planet Eclipse Etha3M paintball gun offers players a sleek, fresh approach to ergonomics with a host of notable performance upgrades. Its quick-release bolt assembly makes a huge difference to accessibility and maintenance which is typically found on much more expensive marker platforms. The aluminium low-rise feedneck reduces the overall profile of the marker. But it’s the new aluminium trigger and mighty FL 3-way that makes a serious step forwards in terms of firepower. The lighter, more responsive and faster trigger cycling potential is jaw-dropping.
The Etha3M truly takes the Etha platform, and those who use it, to the N3XT L3V3L.
- Low-rise aluminium clamping feed-neck NEW!
- Quick-release back cap NEW!
- FL 3-way valve NEW!
- Lighter trigger return spring NEW!
- Aluminium single-finger flat trigger – adjustable back stop NEW!
- Super sleek GRN (Glass Reinforced Nylon) body and back cap NEW!
- Tool-less bolt removal NEW!
- POPS ASA NEW!
- 14.5″ 2-piece Shaft 5 barrel – Cocker fast threads NEW!
- Single-piece frame and foregrip
- Spool valve operation
- Gamma Core drivetrain
- Glass Reinforced Nylon outer composition
- 135psi operating pressure
- Soft-touch bolt with 3-stage bolt acceleration
- Valve chamber shut-off and breech sensing drivetrain
- Deftek offset feed
- Integrated SL4 inline regulator
- External velocity adjustment
- Tool-less wrap-around rubber grip
- Hoseless air-transfer system
- Operates with compressed air only