The Etha3 offers players an electronic marker platform that takes everything great about its predecessor a step further. It’s sleek approach to ergonomics, coupled with some notable upgrades takes the Etha platform into a new competitive realm. Its quick-release bolt assembly makes a huge difference to accessibility and maintenance on, or off the field. The aluminium low-rise feedneck reduces the overall height of the marker for a tighter, more compact player profile. And the new aluminium blade trigger brings a sharpness and responsiveness only found on more expensive marker platforms.
More capable. More purposeful. More competitive. Etha3.
- Low-rise aluminium clamping feed-neck NEW!
- Quick-release back cap NEW!
- Tool-less bolt removal NEW!
- Aluminium adjustable blade trigger NEW!
- 14.5″ 2-piece Shaft 5 barrel – Cocker fast threads
- Integrated SL4 inline regulator
- Powered by the Gamma Core spool valve drivetrain
- Valve chamber shut-off and breech sensing drivetrain
- GRN composite outer body
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminium inner body core
- Single-piece GRN frame and foregrip
- Hose-less air transfer system
- Push On Purge System (POPS) ASA assembly
- Lock n’ load 9V battery system
- Pre Program Firing Modes
- Tool-less grip access/removal
- Wire-less frame to body connectivity
- Ambidextrous LED status indicator
- DefTek offset feed