Matrix Advanced Silica Airsoft AEG Hopup Buckings (Set of 2) – 70 Degree / 380~490 FPS
The Matrix Advanced bucking series are among the industry’s most recent release packed with all the new designs for an advanced performance! Instead of a economical one-for-all bucking, the Matrix Advanced bucking series are made specifically in various hardness and degrees to best match your AEG’s power output. Being one of the most recent release in the market, every Matrix Advanced bucking is engineered with integrated Silica Gel and inner teeth to further guide your shots to achieve power, range and accuracy with the precisely calculated contact surface it provides.
Hopup Bucking 101: Hopup bucking is a rubber tube right between your inner barrel and the hopup system. It is dedicated to control the feeding and back-spinning of your Airsoft bb as it leaves the inner barrel. The higher the velocity, the harder the rubber needs to be. Newer designed hopup bucking like the Matrix Advanced series also provides inner teeth to further guide the bb for a much longer range and accuracy.
Compatibility: For Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, G&G, KWA, JG, Echo1, VFC, Matrix, G&P and other compatible Airsoft AEG Rifle Hopup Units. Also works for GBB rifles and bolt action sniper rifles that uses or is converted to use AEG type buckings.
Bucking Hardness vs FPS Optimization chart
- 50 Degree: 250~350 FPS / 0.20g bb
- 65 Degree: 250~420 FPS / 0.20~0.25g bb
- 70 Degree: 380~490 FPS / 0.23~0.30g bb
- 80 Degree: 480~630 FPS / 0.25~0.40g bb
*This chart is intended for reference only. Every rifle is unique and result may vary. Please use Matrix, Evike.com and compatible high grade bbs for best results.
Hardness: 70 / 70 Degree
Suggested Power Output: M100~M150 / 380~490 FPS
Material: Hardened reinforced silica gel.
Installation Instructions: During installation, it is a good idea to apply some light silicon oil on the bucking. Keeping the bucking lubricated will prolong the longevity of the bucking and o-rings involved in any Airsoft equipments.
Applications / Features:
- Increase hop up accuracy and consistency.
- Machine precision construction to ensure superb air seal.
- Tight bore barrel friendly.
- Easy installation.
- Prevents double feeding.
- Increase FPS (certain conditions may require.)
- Advanced Inner teeth desugb provides a larger contact surface for enhanced range.
- Enhances maximum range performance.
- Made out of Silica Gel for advanced performance over traditional rubber.
- Comes in set of 2 for the best value!