Unlock the potential of your Eclipse PAL enabled Etha 2 or PAL enabled Emek Paintball Marker with the EMC (Eclipse Modular Components) Kit. This lightweight free-floating rail mounting kit allows you to adapt your compatible Eclipse Marker to virtually any environment and play style.
Quickly interchange 3rd party attachments* to make your own effective loadout
Along with built in 12 and 6 o’clock rails, your EMC Kit also supports additional 9 7 and 5 slot Picatinny rail sections* so you can attach anything from flashlights — red dot sights and cameras to vertical fore grips and stocks to its tough Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN) construction.
The ingenious quick release mechanism allows instant access to the key components of your marker in seconds making it super easy to maintain bolt -eyes and detents.
Your EMC Kit is ready to take a range of compatible stocks** with its easy to fit quick-release Stock Adaptors. Take full advantage with the Stock Drop Insert that allows you to lower your stock position for improved ergonomics – sighting and target acquisition.
- Quick release stock mechanism
- Super easy to maintain bolt, eyes and detents
- Lightweight free-floating design (the barrel can still be removed with the EMC kit in place)
- Multiple 9, 7 and 5 slot Picatinny rail mounting points
- Quick disconnect (QD) sling attachment point
- Tough Glass Reinforced Nylon construction (GRN)
- x1 Pair Shell
- x1 Pair BS Covers
- Stock Locking Tab
- x1 Blanking Plug
- x10 6-32×0.5 inch Button Head Screws
- x2 6-32×0.3125 inch Counter Sunk Screws
- Eclipse Barrel Sock
- Eclipse Etha 2 / Eclipse Emek (PAL enabled only)
- Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN)
Take care to remove heavy paint build up. Rinse in cold water and allow to dry thoroughly prior to use.
* Attachments and additional rail sections sold separately.** Compatible with most BT4(TM) / Model 98(TM) style stocks.
- Fits: Etha 2 & EMEK
- Colour: Black
- Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Colour: Black
- Etha 2 & EMEK NOT included
NOTE: This kit is for PAL enabled Etha 2 and Emek Markers only. Non-PAL versions are not currently compatible.