The ICS MARS line was designed from the ground up the be the pinnacle of airsoft gun performance, all MARS rifles have been machined by a CNC milling process to give it an aggressive style that will be sure to turn heads on and off the field.
All MARS rifles include Keymod handguards built of high-quality aluminum alloy out of the box which means they can handle the toughest and most demanding tactical and competitive shooting situations.
The ICS CXP MARS S3 rifles are also making a splash with a couple of major upgrades to their internals. The S3 now comes equipped with a dual MOSFET system. One MOSFET monitors the battery voltage. The second MOSFET features programmable firing modes and a Self Diagnosis System (S3 stands for Self-Diagnosis Shooting System). The addition of the self-diagnosis system allows the user to quickly scan the AEG for faults. The incorporation of a microswitch trigger will give the user the best trigger response with virtually no reset point. The programmable firing modes are the standard semi & full and semi & 3 round burst. These rifles are designed to compete in the high-end market and are coming to the party well equipped with the ultimate in performance and usability in mind.
The SSS system checks 5 areas of your AEG:
1. Battery voltage – Determines if your battery has enough juice to cycle the gun.
2. Trigger assembly check – Ensures the micro switch is registering each trigger pull.
3. Fire selector – Cycle the fire selector to confirm each position is registering correctly.
4. MOSFET – Checks the MOSFET to ensure it’s reading signals/voltage correctly.
5. Gearbox function test – Cycles the gears/motor to ensure no blockages or jams have occured.
6. Test Report…
The last step is a Test Report. If you have no issues found you can quickly leave the SSS program with a trigger pull. If the SSS detects a problem it will identify the area in which it was found through a series of blinking or glowing lights.
The Burst programming: It’s simple and easy to change the firing modes. Set your AEG to semi auto, hold in the trigger for close to 10 seconds. A small vibration in the grip will occur when the change has taken place.
- SSS Electric Trigger System – 3-round burst/full auto mode settings
- Low voltage indicator & protection cutoff
- Self-diagnosis function
- Dual MOSFET system – power and monitoring
- Space-saving MOSFET design – no sacrifice in battery space
- Full metal CNC machined upper and lower receiver with laser engraved ICS trademarks
- Full metal ICS Komodo keymod handguard accepts all standard keymod accessories (3x keymod rails included)
- Ambidextrous magazine release and fire controls
- MTR-S1 adjustable stock provides the user with a large battery storage space
- Front and rear CRS folding sights
- Ergonomic motor grip
- M120 spring provides reliable high powered performance
Length: 840mm – 935mm (adjustable)
Inner Barrel: 375mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to the rear with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual